It All Started in 1978 with Tom & Betty Sheridan

Originally opened in 1938 as Clearwater Lodge, Sheridan’s was virtually untouched until 2009. Since then a great deal of the restaurant and tavern has been refurbished. Improvements include: bathrooms, kitchen, party room, inside and outside dining, game room, exterior curb appeal and handicap accessibility. More importantly, the renovations did not remove any of the old world charm that has made Sheridan’s so successful over the years. The building appears unchanged since 1938!

Home | History/About Us | Menu | Catering Menu | Daily Specials | Event Calendar | Directions | Contact Us

2010 Sheridan's Tavern | 631 Limecrest Rd Newton, NJ 07860 | (973) 383-7577
Designed by Clipper Web Development